1. When her bio claims something to the effect of “my friends made this Tinder account for me.”
Sure they did, sweetheart. Is that also why you were active less than 1 minute ago?
2. When you see someone who you share 10+ mutual friends with.
Thanks, but no thanks.
3. When you accidentally swipe left and she’s a 10.
We’ve all been there and committed some self-loathing for a couple of minutes.
4. When a seemingly innocent cutie messages you first and turns out to be a spam bot.
If it’s too good to be true on Tinder, it probably is.
5. When she adds you on Facebook and you find out she has been using very “selective” photos to enhance her subpar physical features.
You ain’t foolin’ nobody.
6. When your newest match messages you and just says “hey.”
I’m not looking for a paragraph, but damn, step your game up, girl.