You made it into the Ivy League! Congratulations, now you better enhance your sex game. Here’s why:
1. Harvard has a “Sex Week” that is student run. In 2014, Sex Week included an Anal Sex 101 Course as well as other sexy workshops. Don’t forget about Dartmouth & Brown as they have a well known dare to have sex in the Library.
Get Your Study On
2) You’re going to be surrounded by brainy women and brainy women have better sex. Professor Tim Spector at King’s College in London conducted research which revealed that brainy women have hotter sex lives – including up to twice as many orgasms – than their less switched-on sisters.
Natalie Portman has an IQ of 140. I’m still waiting for her to add me on Facebook.
3. Working ridiculously hard during the week means you need to go all out on the weekends and let loose. Besides helping keep your immune system strong, sex helps relieve stress and improves sleep quality.
4. We dress better and are generally more attractive than your average person.
5. The University of Pennsylvania was named Playboy’s Top Party School for 2014. Ivy Leaguers can understand one simple equation:
Harder Parties = More Sex
This simple one step equation equates to the Ivy League student body being known for more than just their brains!
Like and Share 😉